Surprise, Surprise is the first episode of the second season of Hanazuki: Full of Treasures, and the 28th episode overall.
Hanazuki plans a surprise party for Kiazuki, but Kiazuki is more interested in the mysterious and strange sound emanating from the portal.
The episode begins with the Moonflowers and their friends organizing a surprise party for Kiazuki, while the Hemkas fix or ruin everything, the others try to decorate the area while an enthusiastic Hanazuki looks forward to her Moonflower sister, who on the other hand is very distracted with the sound from the other side of the teleporter's mouth to such a point of paranoia, while Kiyoshi argues with the immaturity of Maroshi, In the end, it is a surprise party for nothing surprising.
- Apparently, the personality of Kiazuki has not changed much since the first season, to the point of not caring about hurting Hanazuki's Hemkas with a baseball bat or pushing Zicoro with a frontal trophy.
- The Spanish Latin dub had several changes in the characters, since all the other characters in the series have different voices from the first season, all less Hanazuki, who is played by Susana Moreno.
- It can be noticed that the characters had a redesign along with the animation, more so with Dazzlessence Jones, who has a less bright and darker redesign.
- Curiously from this episode onwards, the characters will have new facial reactions, this was noticed more than anything with Kiazuki when she has a paranoid face or has tips in the eye.
- The style of animation is the same as that of the shorts of the series.
|Hanazuki: Full of Treasures Animated Media|
| || |
| || |
| || |